At the Law Offices of Hussain & Gutierrez in Van Nuys, we are proud to help people throughout California with their workers' compensation and immigration concerns. However, we understand that visiting a law firm for the first time can be intimidating. You may be nervous or unsure about what to expect. We want to set you at your ease and take away your worries.
Here are a few important things to know about the first consultation with us:
- It's absolutely free. We don't charge anything for the first consultation. You can get to know us and talk about your concerns without having to pay anything at all.
- You don't need an appointment. We welcome walk-ins. If our attorneys are in the office, they would be happy to speak with you.
- You'll talk with an actual lawyer. At some law firms, you meet only with case managers or paralegals. Here, you will meet with one of our experienced partners.
- You can relax. We want you to feel comfortable with us. You won't have to worry about being treated with disrespect or ignored.
- It's all about you. We will focus the first consultation on listening to your story, answering your questions and discussing your options. We're here for you.
- We speak your language. Together, our two attorneys speak Spanish, Sinhala, Tamil, Hindi, Gujarati and Urdu.
- We offer flexible hours. If you can't come to our office during normal business hours, you can request an appointment in the evening or on Saturday.
To schedule your free initial consultation, simply call our Van Nuys office at 818-997-3700 or 888-997-3701 toll free. You can also contact us online.