F1 Students

Many people come to the U.S. to train and obtain a higher education. An essential part of this process involves obtaining the proper authorization from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). This can be a complicated process, and it is important to work with an experienced Van Nuys student visa lawyer to help you through the process.

At the Law Offices of Hussain & Gutierrez, we help people from all over the world come to the U.S. to study at American colleges and universities. We combine our experience with a commitment to providing personalized service for all of our clients. We understand how challenging the process can be, and we will work with you through every step to help you through.

Give us a call today at 818-646-6935 to discuss your specific situation in a free consultation.

"I came to the United States initially on a student visa. Then I went through the process of extending the visa, obtaining a work visa with a sponsorship from an employer, and ultimately becoming a permanent resident and then obtaining United States citizenship. I know how difficult this process can be, and I want to help make it simpler for you."

∙ Fakhrudeen Hussain, Attorney at Law

Student Nonimmigrant Visas

At Law Offices of Hussain & Gutierrez, we help clients with a range of student immigration matters:

  • F-1 student visas: The F-1 student visa is the primary means by which non-U.S. citizens come to the United States to attend college or university.
  • OPT (Optional Practical Training): OPT is temporary employment, allowing F-1 visa holders to stay for an additional year. The work involved must be directly related to your areas of study.
  • Visa extensions: If your student visa is expiring and you are interested in staying in the United States, we can help you obtain a work visa or other type of extension, depending on your circumstances.

Contact An Experienced Student Visa Lawyer Today For A Free Consultation.

We are here to answer your questions and help you come to the United States or stay in the United States for education and work. To schedule your free initial consultation, call our office or contact us online.

Providing Services In English, Sinhala, Tamil, Hindi, Gujarati, Urdu And Spanish