- Managing Partner
Fakhrudeen Hussain is a native of Sri Lankan, received a BA from Lewis & Clark College, Portland, Oregon in Business Administration and International Economics. He received a Masters in Business Administration and later a Juris Doctorate degree. He is admitted to practice law in State of California.
Mr. Hussain's practice focuses workers' compensation and immigration law. Since becoming an attorney Mr. Hussain has spent all his energy learning and practicing worker's compensation and immigration law. Mr. Hussain has an incredible success rate for workers' comp and immigration cases. Mr. Hussain speaks Gujarati, Hindi, Urdu, Sinhala, and Tamil.
Mr. Hussain is the member of the California Bar Association, Los Angeles County Bar Association and American Immigration Lawyers Association. In spite of Mr. Hussain's busy schedule Mr. Hussain volunteer's at the Neighborhood Legal Services and the MEV Legal Clinic helping the community based organization clients with legal advice.
The firm represents foreign nationals who wish to work in the United States with employment based visas, such a H1B, L1, O1, P1, E2 Treaty Visa, EB5 Investor Green Cards. In addition to business visas Mr. Hussain, represents immigrants who wish to obtain Lawful Permanent Resident status through family-based immigration including Waivers foreign adoptions and Citizenships.
Mr. Hussain and his law firm are committed to providing the highest level of quality legal services on a personalized basis.
Areas Of Practice
- Workers' Compensation
- Naturalization & Citizenship
- Workers' Compensation
- California, 2005
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2005
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2008
- Abraham Lincoln University, School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- Lewis & Clark College, Portland
- Major: Business and International Economics
- National University, Los Angeles, California
- Business Administration
Professional Associations And Memberships
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member, 2005
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member, 2005
Past Employment Positions
- Liberty Mutual Insurance, Team Leader/Risk Management, 1994 to 1999
- Crawford and Company, Insurance Claims, 1992 to 1994
Pro Bono Activities
- Immigration Lawyers Association (Naturalization Clinic), 2005
- Neighborhood Legal Services (Naturalization Clinic), 2005