Law Offices of Hussain & Gutierrez
Free Initial Consultation

April 2017 Archives

Many U.S. businesses planning to bring on immigrant workers this year

Immigration issues related to hiring immigrant workers are a type of legal issue that can come up for all kinds of businesses. Many different companies here in the U.S. have immigrant workers on their workforce. And a recent CareerBuilder survey indicates that many businesses here in America anticipate hiring such workers this year.

Should an undocumented California worker document a work injury?

You came to California some time ago. You escaped imminent danger and extreme poverty in your country of origin. Since then, you managed to build a healthy, successful life here for yourself and your family; yet, each year continues to bring challenges and worry because you remain undocumented. Perhaps part of your concern pertains to your job. What if you get injured in a workplace accident? How might your status affect your ability to seek medical attention or receive workers' compensation benefits? 

How can I marry my non-U.S. citizen fiance?

If you are a citizen of the United States, regardless of whether you were born in Asia, the Middle East, India or another foreign country, you may want to bring your fiancé to the United States to be married. With the necessary knowledge, legal support and guidance, you can achieve this and then work on getting your new spouse's permanent residency arranged, which would enable you to build a future in California.

Email Us For A Response

Speak with an Attorney

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy